• Advertisement

Information please

Discuss all things related to 4x4, Isuzu's and anything else related to getting out and about

Information please

Postby Robinhood2015 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 am

I am in the process of buying a 2015 Dmax manual 4x4 twin cab diesel in Tehran Iran from the Isuzi dealer/importer, hope to get delivery of the vehicle just before Christmas and am interested to know from which country the vehicle has been exported and in which country it was assembled .

I am aware that Iran has in the past produced or should I say put together a great number Isuzi trucks and pickups over the years which are now looking a little dated. I understand that Iran is looking to set up a full production line to manufacture the new Dmax.

To sweeten the market ,Iran at the moment is just importing all types and models of the DMax.
At around £21,000 its a bargain price for an imported 4x4.

The other thing its got going for it is the fact that its diesel considering the price of diesel is 10p per liter in Iran compared to 20p liter for petrol.

I will keep you all informed and will post a picture as soon as I get my truck and then again after I add my extra bits-bobs to it
Robinhood2015
I'm only here for the information

City: London
Vehicle: 2015 4X4 D Max 4 cabin

Re: Information please

Postby geeves » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:44 am

"The other thing its got going for it is the fact that its diesel considering the price of diesel is 10p per liter in Iran compared to 20p liter for petrol."

Thats just rubbing it in

most Dmaxes are assembled in the Philipines but there might be local assembly. The chassis build plate might have some clues
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to General Isuzu and 4x4 discussion