• Advertisement

Bullbar install - pic request

Discuss all things related to 4x4, Isuzu's and anything else related to getting out and about

Bullbar install - pic request

Postby TriikorSFS » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 am

I'm currently looking around for a bullbar for my 96 bighorn plaisir 4JG2 UBS69. My first 4x4 upon looking under the front of the vehicle I can't tell where to mount one on my vehicle, looks way to different compared to my mates trucks

I'm requesting a close up picture of the bullbar mounts for the vehicle mentioned above
TriikorSFS
Isuzu Baby

City: Rotorua
Vehicle: bighorn 3.1td 4jg2

Re: Bullbar install - pic request

Postby isuzurob » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:26 pm

they bolt to the side of the chassis rails, just buy a mcc winch bar they are cheap
isuzurob
Global Moderator

City: Taupo
Vehicle: 1990 Isuzu Bighorn 2.8t/d, 3" extended shackles, 2" body lift, 33" silverstone extreme tyres, Front+rear bars, winch with 40m dyneex rope, 21/2 inch exhaust, lokka's front+rear, custom turbo, emissions removed, injector pump modified and more

Re: Bullbar install - pic request

Postby geeves » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:20 pm

They bolt in the same place as the current bumper. It should also line up with the tie down eye so you can get a third bolt in as well with a spacer. This is only requied if your bullbar is also your recovery point
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to General Isuzu and 4x4 discussion