• Advertisement

Sydney - Need a mechanic that knows the 1994 MU

For discussion about organised trips and events in Australia

Sydney - Need a mechanic that knows the 1994 MU

Postby Den94MU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi, I live in Sydney and have a 1994 MU, that I love. I have been unable to find a mechanic that has the same appreciation for my MU. Can anyone suggest a great mechanic? Either on the north side or inner west would be easier to get to, however I am prepared to drive to have my car serviced properly.
Den94MU
I'm only here for the information

City: Sydney
Vehicle: 1994 Isuzu MU auto

Re: Sydney - Need a mechanic that knows the 1994 MU

Postby geeves » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:29 pm

If all else fails ask them if they can service a diesel rodeo. Then tell them the Mu is mechanically identical
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Postby wattle » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Don't know whether you're still interested, but I just saw your post and thought I might mention my local mechanic, who's opinion I asked before I bought my first Rodeo - he asked petrol or diesel? Diesel; he told me they're great vehicles; Gary is a great guy; relaxed, honest, knowelegeable and helpful - All District Mechanical - 369 Victoria Rd. Gladesville. Tell him Matt with the green Rodeo recommended him.
wattle
Isuzu Baby

Vehicle: Rodeo RA 3.0 TD.

Postby wattle » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Don't know whether you're still interested, but I just saw your post and thought I might mention my local mechanic, who's opinion I asked before I bought my first Rodeo - he asked petrol or diesel? Diesel; he told me they're great vehicles; Gary is a great guy; relaxed, honest, knowelegeable and helpful - All District Mechanical - 369 Victoria Rd. Gladesville. Tell him Matt with the green Rodeo recommended him.
wattle
Isuzu Baby

Vehicle: Rodeo RA 3.0 TD.

Return to Australian Trips, Events and Club Chat