• Advertisement

Steve O’Callaghan

For discussion about organised trips and events in NZ

Steve O’Callaghan

Postby geeves » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:38 pm

This came through my email today. Steve was never a member of Clubisuzu but would of been known to many Wellington members here
If anyone wants funeral arrangements when I here please contact me via PT
alan

It is with sadness that I announce to the members of the Club of the passing last night of one of our long time and valued members, Steve O’Callaghan.

SteveO had been a member of our Club since 1995, and had been a Committee Member filling the membership Officers role since 1999 until a couple of months ago when Steve stepped down due to his ill health. Over that time Steve has presided over a large number of new Members joining this Club, assisting them with the process, and introducing them at a Club Night, and I am sure we all have fond memories of these events.
Steve was also a Trip Leader for a number of years, and ran many trips down Waiotauru Road and into Rallywoods in particular.

The Clubs thoughts go out to Steve’s Family at this time, and we look forward to the opportunity to join with them in recognising Steve’s life, both in the Club and more importantly as a great Family person.
Once we have a date for this I will pass this out to the Club again.

RegardsCharles Odlin

President – Wellington Cross Country Vehicle Club
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to New Zealand Trips, Events and Club Chat