• Advertisement

Coby

Getting the best performance from your Isuzu, the in's and out's

Coby

Postby slightlydodgy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

My muffler is stuffed can I get away with a large coby and still be warrantable I do have a way to make them a little quieter I put a twist of steel down the centre making the exhaust flow thrugh the mesh instead of straight through Imageworks real well on motor bikes Image
Tremble With Fear I've Just Had an Idea
slightlydodgy
Global Moderator

City: Opunake
Vehicle: Missing my 1990 2.6 petrol crew cab rodeo 50mm body lift, 45mm engine and box lift, heavy duty springs, 75mm suspension lift, 32 x 11.5 dueler mts and front bar and snorkel by slightlydodgy Currently Isuzuless

Re: Coby

Postby Captcol » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am

On a petrol a single coby would be too loud I would think but no idea on a diesel, I think the length of the coby also affects noise
Captcol
Isuzu Guru

City: Whakatane
Vehicle: New to me 1996 Isuzu wizard with issues!

Re: Coby

Postby slightlydodgy » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 pm

i used to have a 3 foot one on a falcon without the baffle strip that used to set off car alarms but it was a tuned set up with extractors. the one on the bike above is no louder than factory at normal revs until you crack it wide open
Tremble With Fear I've Just Had an Idea
slightlydodgy
Global Moderator

City: Opunake
Vehicle: Missing my 1990 2.6 petrol crew cab rodeo 50mm body lift, 45mm engine and box lift, heavy duty springs, 75mm suspension lift, 32 x 11.5 dueler mts and front bar and snorkel by slightlydodgy Currently Isuzuless

Return to Engines and Exhaust