• Advertisement

TFR9 Rodeo Suspension Lift

For all suspension modifications

TFR9 Rodeo Suspension Lift

Postby Flash » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:44 am

Does anyone know what the std measurement is from wheel hub center to wheel arch on a TFR9 Rodeo? I'm trying to determine if my vehicle has a suspension lift or not. At the moment my example measures 50cm from the wheel hub centre to the wheel arch... i personally think its at std suspension height (given that I parked next to what looked like a completely std Rodeo the other day and they were both the same roof height) at the moment and one garage thinks the same as me but another garage says its been lifted... hence my query
Flash
Isuzu Baby

City: Adelaide
Vehicle: tfr9

Re: TFR9 Rodeo Suspension Lift

Postby geeves » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 am

from the manual

trimhight.jpg

vehichight.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Postby Flash » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm

thanks for this...

so my vehicle has 31x1050x15 tyres which are best part of 2 inches bigger overall (so an inch in height) and my vehicle measures 825 to the center of the headlamp... am i right therefore in thinking that actually then, my suspension has sagged by the best part of an inch front and rear as it sits level?
Flash
Isuzu Baby

City: Adelaide
Vehicle: tfr9

Postby geeves » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:46 am

measure your tyre before making that assumption. I measured a well known brand 32 inch tyre The result 31.1
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to Suspension