So i got a few days off back in Brisbane to complete a little bit more work on the ol girl.
The bill has expanded slightly.
Beadlocked 33" TSL swampers - $550
Front Drive shaft - $20
Front Procomp shocks - Got given them along with another set of springs to play with.
Brake Lines - $80
Bolts / washers assorted - $40
Unrelated to the SAS - I also picked up a 120AMP alternator off facebook classifieds and installed her. Fired up running 14.2V without a hitch! $100! Should keep the winch a little happier than my original mud filled one. haha
Couple quick SOA pics i grabbed. Still have to grab some photos for it positioned. The spring perch is only held on by 2 x straight welds on the diff. Easily cut and repositioned on top. Will Have to flex up and see what size shocks i need. The original shock mounts arent going to work. I used my original MU springs which have been sitting in the shed for 4 years collecting dust. I used these coupled with extended shackles. The Ride height is pretty dead on.
Few photos of the front all finished off with a bit of paint. Will have to play with caster once all spring heights are sorted and weights of bullbar / winches go back on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by topgun94
on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.