• Advertisement

winchbars

Share and discuss mod ideas here that make your Isuzu safer, faster, more homely, more user friendly or just crazier! The best from here will be made into a full DIY write up for the FAQ and DIY mod section.

winchbars

Postby ezytiger83 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 am

http://calmini.com/ had some bars that caught my eye, particularly the C3 winchbar
amigo2.jpg

could anyone with a winchbar please post pics so we can see how good it looks :) and give us their opinion of the bar's approach angle. the arb and tjm bars look pretty chunky at the corners.

out of curiosity, i emailed the calmini rep here in perth about getting one from USA, but they stopped manufacture of the bar for the amigo 3 years ago due to a lack of interest. bummer, as the price would have only been around $1100, i was gonna order one then and there! it's a shame, i really like the look of it, i'll most likely go with a tjm or arb bar now. the C3 is still available for zooks and nissans, i imagine some would be a close enough fit and just need custom mounts, but i'm not very handy with metal shop, so not looking for that sort of hassle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ezytiger83
Isuzu Baby

City: Perth
Vehicle: 93 Isuzu MU 2.8L Turbo Diesel

Return to Special Mods