• Advertisement

Rock Sliders

Share and discuss mod ideas here that make your Isuzu safer, faster, more homely, more user friendly or just crazier! The best from here will be made into a full DIY write up for the FAQ and DIY mod section.

Re: Rock Sliders

Postby haven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:48 am

ok hope this works, heres the above pics....

happy to help mate, easy as to do with a pipe bender and a mig :) easiest way with the long curve piece is make it a touch longer and cut it to size once you've bent it up...

gl mate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haven
Isuzu Guru

City: adelaide
Vehicle: 1992 mu

Postby haven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 am

here's to dimensions, sorry it's all in cm's, very unprofessional i know, i was rushed :( lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haven
Isuzu Guru

Postby haven » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 am

my best tip also if you use he old side skirt brackets or even bolts is to weld the pieces that stick out sideways and join them to the bracket, bolt them onto the car, then sit the other half against it at the angle etc then tac weld it all up and then remove it and weld the thing up. i did it this way and it was still bloody tight to line the holes up again once it was done as the metal warps and shifts a bit from the heat. dont try measuring and weld it all up off the car as your holes probably wont line up... :)
haven
Isuzu Guru

Previous

Return to Special Mods