• Advertisement

Isuzu Seats.

Share and discuss mod ideas here that make your Isuzu safer, faster, more homely, more user friendly or just crazier! The best from here will be made into a full DIY write up for the FAQ and DIY mod section.

Isuzu Seats.

Postby Squshiee1 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 pm

I was wondering if anyone has replaced their rodeo seats. i have a 97 rodeo, and i would like my drivers seat to move back about 2 inches. any tips tricks or mods? i would like to keep the stock seat.

I am not that tall but i still don't fit very well im 5' 11"
Squshiee1
Isuzu Baby

City: ARVADA
Vehicle: 1997 Isuzu Rodeo LS 3.2L

Re: Isuzu Seats.

Postby Captcol » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 pm

I had a 6 foot 3 mate jump in my wizard and he was scrunched up-, would be nice to be able to get my seats back further as well, I think this would mean modifying the rails which probably requires certifying for us
Captcol
Isuzu Guru

City: Whakatane
Vehicle: New to me 1996 Isuzu wizard with issues!

Postby djsmit » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 pm

i had a week off work last week and for some reason got bored so i pulled the seats out of my 94 rodeo, unbolted the rails and welded them onto VS Calais seats. it is a much nicer, more comfortable ride now. dont know how it would go with engineering but with the seat covers on you cant even tell. if you do decide to do this, then you can choose how far to offset the drivers seat for maximum comfortability. although, i did not tell yuou to do this. it is at your own risk lol
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE, YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE
djsmit
Isuzu Baby

City: yarrawonga
Vehicle: 94 dual cab 2.8T Rodeo

Postby gomulletgo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi all,

I am wanting to change my factory recaro seats (89 bighorn) To something with some lumbar support. Currently I'm having to stick towels behind my lower back to be comfortable. Has anyone swapped other seats into this model? UBS55 preferably with adjustable lumbar support.

For everyone's reference I think this similar thread should be linked here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2685

Please help guys :D advice, pictures, anything :D
gomulletgo
Isuzu Senior

City: CHCH
Vehicle: 89 bighorn 2.8ITD Manual LWB,
93 bighorn 3.1ITD Manual LWB.

Postby mudslinger » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm

i have holden gemini seats in mine
mudslinger
Isuzu Master

City: CHCH
Vehicle: 91 mu 2.8TD manual

Postby sanramonrover » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 am

My very beat up 1991 KB 4X4 now has Toyota pickup seats, installed by the previous owner. Only one hole (front, nearest the tunnel) is original. Front and rear outer required a welded mount, and the inner rear bolt goes through the floor. Not a bad set up.
1991 KB Diesel, 4 door, 4WD Pickup
sanramonrover
Isuzu Baby

City: calgary
Vehicle: 1991 KB Pickup

Postby isuzurob » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 am

if you have factory recoaros any, evo, gsr, charade, honda, recaro seats fit, i have evo 1 seats some come with lambar support factory
isuzurob
Global Moderator

City: Taupo
Vehicle: 1990 Isuzu Bighorn 2.8t/d, 3" extended shackles, 2" body lift, 33" silverstone extreme tyres, Front+rear bars, winch with 40m dyneex rope, 21/2 inch exhaust, lokka's front+rear, custom turbo, emissions removed, injector pump modified and more

Return to Special Mods