• Advertisement

New to Isuzu

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

Re: New to Isuzu

Postby dikikx » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 am

hey geeves! ya i know. but i think 2 inch wud be fine. that unless as i said without any drama on installing with it, coz im planning to lift it myself, and yes to avoid that bill. :lol: . can u give me any link on how to do it. illustrated picture is very much appreciated! ..

ya, its auto. (is it suck?...) noh! transoil is perfectly exactly as what you describe in a good condition scenario. ahh, so revs i think is normal becuase in fact i didnt usually reach at that point 3500rpm. usually just about 2500 then u can feel that it change gear. (ya! filters has been change.oil/air) i guees il have to live with thou. i did try some very very very ..very short of roading, its like a technical trail, i just wanna test its capability on handling some technical moves , its works perfectly thou! like no hassle at all. i guees im still on a stage of knowing with each other! :lol: .. so up to upgrades now!!.. i guess!! :lol:
dikikx
Isuzu Baby

City: invercargill
Vehicle: mu wizard 1997

Postby dikikx » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 am

hey geeves! ya i know. but i think 2 inch wud be fine. that unless as i said without any drama on installing with it, coz im planning to lift it myself, and yes to avoid that bill. :lol: . can u give me any link on how to do it. illustrated picture is very much appreciated! ..

ya, its auto. (is it suck?...) noh! transoil is perfectly exactly as what you describe in a good condition scenario. ahh, so revs i think is normal becuase in fact i didnt usually reach at that point 3500rpm. usually just about 2500 then u can feel that it change gear. (ya! filters has been change.oil/air) i guees il have to live with thou. i did try some very very very ..very short of roading, its like a technical trail, i just wanna test its capability on handling some technical moves , its works perfectly thou! like no hassle at all. i guees im still on a stage of knowing with each other! :lol: .. so up to upgrades now!!.. i guess!! :lol:
dikikx
Isuzu Baby

Postby geeves » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 pm

A lot of people like autos and its not long from now before manuals will be dead and buried. Autos are not all bad and there only real shortcomings can be overcome by technique.
Is this your first 4wd? How much experience 4wding do you have and what do you intend to use the wagon for?
If your answers are yes,not a lot and not sure I would suggest keeping it standard for now until your used to it then worry about mods.
You might know a garage that will pass a vehicle with a body lift without cert but should you have an accident you know what will be stuck in the fan and your insurance company will forget who you are. Unfortunately the rules on body lifts are quite definite even if they are wrong so we have to obey.
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Postby dikikx » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

hey guys! any idea on how to remove this indicator of timingbelt on my dashboard, coz i know it pops up every 100000ks to remind u that u need to replace the belt but my belt is not due yet, so its just kind of anoying that u can see red light on the dash board all the time. tnx ..
dikikx
Isuzu Baby

Postby Demonic » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Cheers,
Andrew
**I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder. Only problem is my horn doesnt work anymore.**
Demonic
Isuzu Master

City: Wellington
Vehicle: Lexus V8 powered Surf. Sorry Mu is gone... but i do miss it

Previous

Return to Engine