• Advertisement

4jg2 electronic injector pump problem

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

4jg2 electronic injector pump problem

Postby sparxnz79 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:27 pm

hi all. i am having a lot of trouble with my 98 wizard, runs rough at all rpms and often cuts out when driving at lower rpms. i have gone to great lengths to ensure no air is in the fuel including fitting an electric lift pump at the tank. air free fuel now comes off at the banjo bolt on the back of the pump where the return to tank line goes on so 99% sure its not air in the fuel and the filter and hand primer pump are new. i am now starting to think this is a crook pump or a wiring fault on one of the gazillion wires coming off this thing. there doesnt seem to be any details on this pump in any of the manuals i can find linked from threads on this forum, they all deal with the manual pump versions. does anyone happen to have wiring info for the electronic pump?
sparxnz79
I'm only here for the information

City: motueka
Vehicle: 98 Wizard, 95 NHR Elf

Re: 4jg2 electronic injector pump problem

Postby Myarmila24311 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Does rpm counter drop to zero and have check engine light.
Myarmila24311
Isuzu Baby

City: SANDAKAN
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 4JG2

Re: 4jg2 electronic injector pump problem

Postby Myarmila24311 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:29 pm

My Bighorn has similiar problem. But not always... Worst when accelerate. Check engine light, rpm counter zero. Restart engine, like nothing happen. Suspek wiring problem or governor inside pump. I have little info about this pump. Wiring and ecu diagram. Its similiar with hyundai H1 1997 model
Myarmila24311
Isuzu Baby

City: SANDAKAN
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper 4JG2

Return to Engine