• Advertisement

Center Console CLOCK!!! :D

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

Center Console CLOCK!!! :D

Postby jacqie777 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Now I know that a lot of guys in other Isuzu Mu's asked me over the 5 years.... Do you have the clock in the middle next to the steering column....

Well I never had one and I know that in South Africa, my dad had a clock in his Isuzu KB280... <-- which is basically a dual cab Holden Rodeo...

Now I've finally found a clock that is made to fit the Isuzu Mu... :D Too much of my delight and after 5 years of looking around scrap yards. The clock comes out of a Holden Frontera, and Fits perfectly. It has 3 wires, a 12Volt power, an ground, and the light... These can be easily connected to the same wires on the radio. :D

Now I've also read about the window winder switches and found this much helpful as I found a Holden Jackeroo switch that fitted my car's nicely... --- Mind you, when you want to buy it from the scrap yard, take the switch apart as you only need the plastic cover... This would save you a lot more money, cus if you buy the whole unit, it will cost $33 but if you only buy the plasic button, it will cost you around $7. :D

Hope this helps anyone out there.
I'll get some pictures up of the clock soon,
Cheers,
Jacques
jacqie777
I'm only here for the information

City: Brisbane
Vehicle: Isuzu Mu 3.1TD 1994

Re: Center Console CLOCK!!! :D

Postby daone » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am

Cool
daone
Isuzu Junior

City: Auckland
Vehicle: 4JB1T MANUAL MU

Re: Center Console CLOCK!!! :D

Postby sanramonrover » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 am

Congrats on finding the clock :D I've been looking in wreckers in Canada and cannot find a clock to suit. My truck ('91 KB 1600 4dr, 4WD, Diesel) is in Costa Rica and I haven't found one there either. :(

Anyone have any other ideas where else they might be found? Or be willing to sell one that does fit to a Canuck either in Canada or Costa Rica? ;)
1991 KB Diesel, 4 door, 4WD Pickup
sanramonrover
Isuzu Baby

City: calgary
Vehicle: 1991 KB Pickup

Return to Electrical