• Advertisement

Engine will turn over but wont fire.

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

Engine will turn over but wont fire.

Postby Drurban » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:15 am

Hi Guys,

Just recently had this happen to me while I was playing I had my truck running while I was waiting for others to finish what they were doing, I jump back in to my truck to drive and all of a sudden it stalled I tried to restart it would turn over but would not fire, so lucky I had a few friends who knew what they were doing they did all sort's of stuff which was beyond me but to cut a long story short if your truck decides to stop working check the fuse inside the truck the 15amp one for the Engine Back.L as this is for the run solinoid, once this fuse goes the engine uses all the fuel in the fuel filter and then stops.

So I just though I post this up as it is quite annoying how a simple fuse can turn into an hour of mucking around.

Cheers

Ruben
Drurban
Isuzu Baby

City: Auckland
Vehicle: 1997 Isuzu Mu 3.1L Turbo Diesel, Manual

Re: Engine will turn over but wont fire.

Postby pig75 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 am

That happened to me 2 days ago backed out of the shed the motor stopped then just wound over then noticed the glow light didn’t come on so checked the fuses yep one blown replaced it was fine till I got to work. Went to go home same thing happened so I had a look at the wires at the injector pump and 1 was rubbing on a injector line taped it up and all has been fine since
92 MU, 91 MU ute, 90 MU, 96 Wizard, 14 MUX,2019 Dmax LSU
Australia's loudest MU
MY SITE MY YouTube SPL 152.3dB
If beef is in beef mince, What is in pet mince?
pig75
Site Admin

City: QLD
Vehicle: 90MU, 91MU ute & 92MU, 96 Wizard, 2014 MUX LST 2019 Dmax LSU

Return to Electrical