• Advertisement

Wizard problems

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

Wizard problems

Postby jackabea » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:22 am

Hi All
New to the Forum looks good and very helpful, I have a RHD 1995 Wizard and all the windows have failed and the central locking has stopped working, now i am told there is a relay which controls these but i can't identify it, i know there is a set of four relays in the drivers door pillar and some in the fuse box under the bonnet, but as my truck is a jap import and everything is in Japanese it makes things a bit of a pain in the rear.
Can anyone shed any light on how to locate this relay?
Many thanks

jack
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all
jackabea
Isuzu Baby

City: Northwich
Vehicle: 1995/6 Isuzu Wizard 3:1 Turbo Diesel

Re: Wizard problems

Postby stardog » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:24 am

Welcome to the forum jack I also have a 96 wizard and a 94 MU.
These diagrams might help you out there is 1 for under the bonnet the other fuse box is the 1 you see when you open the drivers door the 4 relays in the kick panel im not sure what they operate but change them around to different positions and see if that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stardog
Isuzu Deity

City: sydney
Vehicle: 96 wizard 3.1 top mount intercooler bulbar winch snorkel 2" lift front diff lock aftermarket transmission cooler.

Re: Wizard problems

Postby jackabea » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:01 am

Thanks for the info, i will go and play when the weather improves and let you know how i get on, Cheers. :D
jackabea
Isuzu Baby

City: Northwich
Vehicle: 1995/6 Isuzu Wizard 3:1 Turbo Diesel

Return to Electrical