• Advertisement

MU front wheel bearing sizes

Get help fixing your Isuzu from other club members

MU front wheel bearing sizes

Postby tonkamu » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 am

Recently I've enquired from repco for drivers side front wheel bearing kit as my brake pad is touching/squeeling when turning right but goes away turning left or keeping straight.

Repco lists 2 bearing kits for my 2.8 MU... 32007 and 32009, but the bearing I have in there is 32008 which they don't stock.

Had the dimensions checked with both bearings they stock and one is bigger and one is smaller I didn't see the bearings myself.

Anyone know anything about this?
tonkamu
Isuzu Senior

City: Auckland
Vehicle: 2.8 Mu 1991 All Black. MODS - Rear Lifted 2.5" Lovells Leafs / Rear Auto Locker / LSD in front / 33x12.5x15 MT Achilles / 9500 RUNVA w plug n kills switch inside cab / EGT, Voltage, Turbo timer, Boost gauge / 20 PSI VF10 Turbo with VF10 exhaust housing 2.5" downpipe with merged 2" wastegate pipe to full 2.5" straight pipe / GFB Boost Tap / Maxed fuel with grinded down cable stop / Adjusted Boost Compensator / 3.1 Oil Cooler / Intercooled / 3" Custom intake to sealed K&N airbox & filter to Snorkel / Catch Can / Xtreme Outback HD clutch / 80 amp alt / RockfordFosgate 300rms AMP w 2X Rockford Power 6x9's BT HDeck / all EGR, QWS, AC pump deleted.

Re: MU front wheel bearing sizes

Postby geeves » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 am

Go to a bearing or other Auto shop. The kit is the cheap way to buy the bearing and is common to virtually all Isuzu 4wds. I paid $130 2 months ago for a bearing.
Your might of only needed adjusting
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to Drive train, Steering and Suspension