• Advertisement

The Beast

Show us your Rig!

Re: The Beast

Postby Captcol » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 am

The third to last photo looked like it was about to become damp and uncomfortable, from the next photo looks like you managed to keep it upright but I take it that it didn't finish as well as you had hoped ... tractor and all
Captcol
Isuzu Guru

City: Whakatane
Vehicle: New to me 1996 Isuzu wizard with issues!

Postby supamu » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 am

Nice pics!!! Looks like fun, we got our cert yesterday, so can't wait to get out in the mud again.
supamu
Isuzu Junior

City: Manawatu
Vehicle: Isuzu MU with a few mods ;-)

Postby mudslinger » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

awesome pics. from the afternoon seemed like you spent most of your time on 2 wheels lol was awseome to watch. get any pics of me? haha.

Shame on the last stage you broke your tie rod and popped your bead. People always give us isuzu owners crap but the mu is a strong machine.

Would've finished better but stupid cv.
Let us know when your back up this way should catch up or go out wheelin, im sure a few of us from chch can get together and go somewhere.
mudslinger
Isuzu Master

City: CHCH
Vehicle: 91 mu 2.8TD manual

Postby mudslinger » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

awesome pics. from the afternoon seemed like you spent most of your time on 2 wheels lol was awseome to watch. get any pics of me? haha.

Shame on the last stage you broke your tie rod and popped your bead. People always give us isuzu owners crap but the mu is a strong machine.

Would've finished better but stupid cv.
Let us know when your back up this way should catch up or go out wheelin, im sure a few of us from chch can get together and go somewhere.
mudslinger
Isuzu Master

City: CHCH
Vehicle: 91 mu 2.8TD manual

Previous

Return to Members Rigs