• Advertisement

2000 TFR9

Show us your Rig!

2000 TFR9

Postby Flash » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 am

Hi All

just thought i'd share my 'Flash' with you... named after the sloth in Zootropolis/Zootopia (depending on which country you're in). It's as slow as a wet week and no where near as nice as the photos make out and certainly does not 'drive perfect' which is how the dealership described... but despite that i intend to keep it as my boy loves it and wants it as his first car in years to come... so it's a keeper that like a fine wine will only get better the longer i keep it. Hope you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flash
Isuzu Baby

City: Adelaide
Vehicle: tfr9

Re: 2000 TFR9

Postby Flash » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Changed the shocks today on the rear. Will do the front tomorrow. Am surprised by how much softer the ride is by just changing the shocks. Mind you, the old shocks did't want to extend once they were compressed whereas the new ones compress and extend easily... for those who are interested the compressed and extended lengths for each are below.

Ironman - Comp: 425mm / Ext: 625mm / Travel = 200mm

Lovells - Comp: 425mm / Ext: 640mm / Travel = 225mm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flash
Isuzu Baby

City: Adelaide
Vehicle: tfr9

Return to Members Rigs