• Advertisement

Help snapped rear body mount bolt Mu

For faults and questions about your body and chassis

Help snapped rear body mount bolt Mu

Postby tonkamu » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Will put some pictures up but I managed to snap a high tensile bolt trying to get it out for my body lift. The mount is the smaller rear one near the fuel hose, I think its the only mount you can't reach the top of?

I can still move the body from the chassis, It sticks out half an inch and rubs on the lower mount while driving. I haven't tried to get it out yet still scratching my head and so have the mechanics I've briefly asked.

Anyone have an ideas how to get it out?
tonkamu
Isuzu Junior

City: Auckland
Vehicle: 2.8 Mu 1991 All Black. MODS - Rear Lifted 2.5" HD Springs / Front Torsion maxed / Rear Lokka / 33" Achilles / 9500 RUNVA w plug n kills switch inside cab / EGT, Voltage, Turbo timer, Boost gauge / 20 PSI VF10 Turbo with VF10 exhaust housing 2.5" downpipe with merged 2" wastegate pipe to full 2.5" straight pipe / GFB Boost Tap / Maxed fuel with grinded down cable stop / Adjusted Boost Compensator / 3.1 Oil Cooler / Intercooled / 3" Custom intake to sealed K&N airbox & filter to Snorkel / Catch Can / Xtreme Outback HD clutch / RockfordFosgate 300rms AMP w 2X Rockford Power 6x9's BT HDeck / all EGR, QWS, AC pump deleted.

Return to Body and Chassis