• Advertisement

Some forum rules & info about some forum features

All Club management, news and development discussion

Some forum rules & info about some forum features

Postby Francesco » Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Hi All,

In this thread I will be posting randoms topics covering issues that the forum may be facing. In here I will also give some ground rules pertaining to verious issues as they may arise, basicly as needed I will post guidelines that must be followed in order to maintaine a trouble free forum.

To be honest I am not one to mess around when it comes to maintaning a healthy enviroment, if I see something wrong I will fix it then and there, I wont be going back and forth with PM's etc... non of us really have the time for that. Let me give you some examples of what I mean:

+ If you find that your post no longer exists, it most likly has been removed due to inappropiate content or been totally off topic and high jacking someones thread.

+ If you find that you thread has been removed, in most cases it would have been relocated to the appropiate section, if not then it has been deleted for various reasons.

+ If you find that your User account has been deleted, then its most likly that you have done something very wrong. This would only happen in very extreme cases where a person has caused real harm to the forum or members.

+ When signing up you where asked to put in particular details such as your Location and age. These are requirements that are not optional, if accounts are found to be missing these requirements, the account will be deleted on the spot, so please make sure that yours is correct.

Thank you

Francesco
Francesco
Site Admin

City: Brisbane
Vehicle: 4x4 -Isuzu Mu, 3.1 Manual 1996

Forum Features

Postby Francesco » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:37 pm

preview.jpg
UCP.jpg

Hi....

Topic Previews
There is now a topic preview feature, to activate:
Go to your user control panel - Board preferences - Edit Display options - click 'yes' on Display topic previews.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Francesco
Site Admin

City: Brisbane
Vehicle: 4x4 -Isuzu Mu, 3.1 Manual 1996

Return to Control Room