• Advertisement

Donate and support the forum

All Club management, news and development discussion

Donate and support the forum

Postby Francesco » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Dear clubisuzu members,

Please help with the running costs of the forum and coffee supplies (yes I drink coffee now, short blacks!), this new forum is an open source coding however all the new features has also asked for greater server requirements.

As before, just click the donate button, and you will be taken through the Palpal system.

Please provide your clubisuzu username when processing the donation too please, it will save me having to scout around playing detective :geek:

Your donations will be gratefully received.

To make a donation http://www.clubisuzu.com/paypal.php

Thank you

Admin
Francesco
Site Admin

City: Brisbane
Vehicle: 4x4 -Isuzu Mu, 3.1 Manual 1996

Re: Donate and support the forum

Postby Dodgyjack » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Coming to you next week francesco, I gotta validate paypal account first.you guys deserve it.I picked up more info from this forum and got quicker replies from total strangers than any other I've ever been in.
COME ON EVERYONE LETS GIVE A LITTLE TO KEEP THE GOOD STUFF COMING.
Dodgyjack
Isuzu Baby

City: Burnie
Vehicle: 2000 Holden Jackaroo 4JX1 Turbo

Postby Francesco » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Dodgyjack wrote:Coming to you next week francesco, I gotta validate paypal account first.you guys deserve it.I picked up more info from this forum and got quicker replies from total strangers than any other I've ever been in.
COME ON EVERYONE LETS GIVE A LITTLE TO KEEP THE GOOD STUFF COMING.

Hi...thanks yes we are very fortunate here lots of great members...the donations are just to keep the place up and running, we are now up to 1.5GB of storage space, lots of this is because we also provide image and attachment uploads in house to make it easy for everyone.

Thank you.

Francesco
Francesco
Site Admin

City: Brisbane
Vehicle: 4x4 -Isuzu Mu, 3.1 Manual 1996

Installing reversing camera ideas.

Postby Pipster » Tue May 12, 2020 4:55 pm

I found my self getting stuck into a reversing camera
Install on a Saturday morning on my Bighorn 4JG2. It has been testing task for my mechanics knowledge. The best was my findings behind the rear air spoiler. My toughest job was to rout a wire up to the roof central. I found the r
Spoiler is bolted on with 3 x M6 nuts/bolt behind the rear door plastic on top. When you have this removed there is a grommet in the central bolt area to pop a wire out into the spoiler and perfect spot for a camera mount for high views to the rear. All was in mind for towing high trailers.
Also feeding a power wire from the tail light cluster up into the rear door sill space. Behind the rear speakers deep in is a wee hole that is a access between the shells of the body. Pop an insulated cable through this to link up to the upper rear roof.
Run a audio lead behind interior top side plastics tucking down the front door seal into the dash.
All a great challenge for the known ventures. Sourcing positive power output is good behind the cigarette light there's orange stripped wire with an insulated spad connector. Perfect spot for power on with keys in AC position. Sort it all out after alot of wire pulling and soldering. I'm best skilled at Mechanics but a handyman at Electrical. :D
Pipster
I'm only here for the information

City: Auckland
Vehicle: Isuzu bighorn 97" 4JG2

Postby outbackbrett » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:17 am

paypal donation do yesterday for you
outbackbrett
Isuzu Baby

City: Adelaide
Vehicle: 1994 mu 3.1 turbo diesel

Postby geeves » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm

thanks
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to Control Room