• Advertisement

for all the quad bike owners

Getting to know one another, and general Chit chat about anything and everything

for all the quad bike owners

Postby geeves » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 pm

When this photo was emailed to me it had the title "Would you tell him or just watch"

quadbik.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Re: for all the quad bike owners

Postby isuzurob » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

only a nissan owner would do that as he was dumb enough to buy a nissan at the start :)
isuzurob
Global Moderator

City: Taupo
Vehicle: 1990 Isuzu Bighorn 2.8t/d, 3" extended shackles, 2" body lift, 33" silverstone extreme tyres, Front+rear bars, winch with 40m dyneex rope, 21/2 inch exhaust, lokka's front+rear, custom turbo, emissions removed, injector pump modified and more

Re: for all the quad bike owners

Postby slightlydodgy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:29 pm

There's a poll on atvquadsquad about telling them. One suggested having a beer and watching another reckons the honda is tougher than the ute
Tremble With Fear I've Just Had an Idea
slightlydodgy
Global Moderator

City: Opunake
Vehicle: Missing my 1990 2.6 petrol crew cab rodeo 50mm body lift, 45mm engine and box lift, heavy duty springs, 75mm suspension lift, 32 x 11.5 dueler mts and front bar and snorkel by slightlydodgy Currently Isuzuless

Return to The Bar