• Advertisement

Getting to know one another, and general Chit chat about anything and everything

Postby 4wheel » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:25 am

Hello all, thank you for letting me onto the forum.

I have recently bought an Isuzu TF or as some of you call it a Holden Rodeo. It's a 1999 2.8TD Spacecab and I plan on making into a overlander to travel around Europe in. I've got a long list of things that I'm going to do to it and I think you forum is going to be very helpful. Took it off road to test it out four days after purchase and the clutch collapsed, but I've put a new clutch kit on and replaced the slave cylinder at the same time so that's job number one out the way. If anyone would be interested, I plan on making a few videos of the build of the truck and mainly the camper I'm going to make, so when I get round to that il put a link on the forum. It's just going to be a steady investment as I'm only 19 and havnent made my millions yet lol. But yeah thanks again and if anyone can tell me how to reduce the size of an image that would be great because then a can put a pic up :)

Scott Atkins
Britain
4wheel
Isuzu Baby

City: Nottinghamshire
Vehicle: 1999 2.8TD ISUZU TF 4x4
1989 2.0TD TOYOTA TOWNACE 4x4

Re: New Member

Postby topgun94 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:32 am

Welcome mate.
Definitely throw some pictures up for us! As for resizing images http://www.irfanview.com/
I think a few of us use it with alot of success
topgun94
Isuzu Senior

City: BRISBANE
Vehicle: 1991 ISUZU MU. 4JB1T, Boosted, Intercooled, MIG front locker, Rear LSD, Reduction Gears, Stock Height but 33" muds

Return to The Bar