• Advertisement

Cheers from the states...

Getting to know one another, and general Chit chat about anything and everything

Cheers from the states...

Postby oldschool4xguy » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 am

Just checking in where i do most of my networking....(the Bar) New here , but I've been around the wheeling scene for 25 years. I've met some fine folks from Australia over the years , wheeling the Rubicon and such, here in the western states.
At any rate, I'm picking up a 'zu here in the near future, just to confuse the locals. :D Got my heart set on a 91 RS 4door, but theyre pretty rare these days. I'll settle for anything up to a 95 model.
Any thoughts?
oldschool4xguy
I'm only here for the information

City: West Sacramneto
Vehicle: 1993 C1500 W/T Chase truck , 1995 Trooper

Re: Cheers from the states...

Postby geeves » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Hi from New Zealand. Your models are a little different there. I know some used a Chevy v6 instead of the Isuzu engine. Cant comment on chevy powered wagons except a lot of Isuzu bits were different. The 3.2 and 3.5 motors were both good if looked after and the model change was 97 here except for a facelift in 95. Even after 97 they are still good trucks unless they had the 4jx1 diesel engine
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to The Bar