• Advertisement

'93 Mu for sale (for one month, then it will be parted)

Only for Isuzu Vehicles and Parts in Australia

'93 Mu for sale (for one month, then it will be parted)

Postby Kearnsie » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm

ITEM: 93 isuzu Mu Auto, unregistered.

CONDITION: fair, few light scratches. Lifting clear on R rear quarter. Rust in roof, dent in bonnet. Pm me for pictures.

REASON FOR SELLING: Bought another car to replace while fixing this one but I'm giving up.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $800 ono.

EXTRA INFO: Getting sick of my MU giving me problems so it is time to go. It has a rebuilt motor but it pushed most of its oil out somewhere around the under side area of the turbo. I have not investigated because I am over it. Could just be a un seated line or could be worse, I don't know, engine is not ceased. It has new upper and lower ball joints, brand new polished alloy radiator, fully rebuilt brake booster, alarm system, new battery, narva headlight upgrade, 25% tinted windows on the front windows and 5% on the rear ones! with a 25% strip along the top on the windscreen.

It does have rust in the roof, along the seem between the roof seem and also some bubbles on the drivers side area you put your roof rack mount.

I will be parting this out after one month if I have no interest, so please let me know if you are interested with parts in the middle of February.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXe7Udxh60A

CONTACT INFO: pm me or email me on clubbyboy@hotmail.com

PICTURES:
image.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kearnsie
Isuzu Baby

City: Goonellabah
Vehicle: 93 Mu

Re: '93 Mu for sale (for one month, then it will be parted)

Postby Kearnsie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:09 pm

ok guys, I am getting ready to part out. I will be throwing the non removable parts of the body and also the chassis.

Let me know if you require any parts.

Glenn
Kearnsie
Isuzu Baby

City: Goonellabah
Vehicle: 93 Mu

Re: '93 Mu for sale (for one month, then it will be parted)

Postby IsuzuMu77 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Please contact me. 0416610686. I would be after a few of those parts. Desperately need a aircon hose from cooler to compressor. But keen for other good bits. Cheers. Gilign.
Live it, Breathe it, Enjoy it. (What ever the case may be. Bogged, stuck, or spending hours getting someone out)
IsuzuMu77
Isuzu Junior

City: sydney
Vehicle: 91 isuzu mu 3.1 turbo intercooler. 31inch maxxis bighorn

Return to Australia - Sell your 4x4 or parts here