• Advertisement

Two MU's for sale.

Only for Isuzu Vehicles and Parts in Australia

Two MU's for sale.

Postby majarama » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:18 am

Hi all. I've given up the dream and am now pariting out of selling my registered MU. I also have a wreck. The runner is a 92'Jap import one month rego left. It's got issues. It's running on a 4JG2 injector pump because the original is leaking and now the 4jg2 injector pump is leaking too. But on a positive it's already out and ready to be rebuilt. The engine itself has been perfect. Little rust in the roof and at least the rear shockers are stuffed. Some positives are the calipers and master cylinder are less than a year old. Other new bits and pieces. I've got an intercooler and bonnet scoop and the wreck has push button 4WD. If anyone shows interest I'll send pics feel free to message me. The runner is in Nambucca Heads and the wreck is in Woombah nsw. Cheers.
majarama
Isuzu Baby

City: byron bay
Vehicle: Mysterious MU

Re: Two MU's for sale.

Postby topgun94 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:10 am

Hey mate!
Be interested if you wanted to send me through some pictures to my email or phone. I will message you my details.
Cheers
topgun94
Isuzu Senior

City: BRISBANE
Vehicle: 1991 ISUZU MU. 4JB1T, Boosted, Intercooled, MIG front locker, Rear LSD, Reduction Gears, Stock Height but 33" muds

Postby majarama » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Will do.
majarama
Isuzu Baby

City: byron bay
Vehicle: Mysterious MU

Postby Kyle1981 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Hi mate

I'm looking for front and rear panels conditions not a biggy will beat the dings out if available
Cheers
Kyle1981
Isuzu Baby

City: Sydney
Vehicle: Isuzu

Return to Australia - Sell your 4x4 or parts here