• Advertisement

99 Isuzu Wizzard 3.0 Diesel For sale

Only for Isuzu Vehicles and Parts in New Zealand

99 Isuzu Wizzard 3.0 Diesel For sale

Postby rocketmad » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:06 am

ITEM:
1999 Isuzu Wizard 3.0 Diesel (4JX1)

CONDITION:
I Have driven this car daily for over seven years and has served me well. overall in good condition usual wear scratches etc for a 16 year old car but no tears in seats all windows work seat belts just passed its WOF a few days ago.

REASON FOR SELLING:
I Noticed over the past few weeks there was a little Diesel in the oil and i got quote from garage to fix it at around $1600 dollars so I decided it was not worth it for me to spend that on the car, however anyone who is a mechanic or can change the sleeves in the wizard themselves could get away with just the cost of new selves ( I think they were around $85 each from Holden) but you need a special extraction tool to change them yourself.
So in short I'm offering the car to someone who wants a competition car or an 4x4 that will require a bit of work but is essentially in full running condition they are happy to do it themselves

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
Pls make me an offer on the vehicle if you are after it and we can take it from there (min offers should be $2000) But we can take it from there

EXTRA INFO:
Reg DSH51 and registered til Jan 2016 WOF till then too.

RUC Charges have been paid for another 2500 odd KM

I Have been the only NZ owner and serviced her regularly I got her on 70000km and she is now 226859km

CONTACT INFO:
CAll Brett Baker 0212833360 or email brett.sendme@gmail.com

PICTURES:
Pics attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocketmad
I'm only here for the information

City: Auckalnd
Vehicle: 99 Wizard 3.0 Diesel

Return to New Zealand - Sell your 4x4 or parts here