• Advertisement

1989 Bighorn 2.8i 4JB1T 150k! FOR SALE! WELLINGTON

Only for Isuzu Vehicles and Parts in New Zealand

1989 Bighorn 2.8i 4JB1T 150k! FOR SALE! WELLINGTON

Postby KitchenhamJ » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:41 am

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. Tried to join previously but hadn't been able to make it work. Unfortunately, I am headed overseas so am forced to sell my rig. I'm not a nutty 4x4er I have used it mainly for adventure 4x4ing, not mud hunting etc have a look below and let me know if anyone is interested.

ITEM: 1989 Isuzu Bighorn 4JB1T 2.8i

CONDITION: Bloody good for a 29-year-old

REASON FOR SELLING: Headed overseas

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Looking for $4.5k offers

EXTRA INFO:

1989 Isuzu Bighorn 2.8i LOW K’S

4jb1 turbo engine
150k genuine Kilometers (I am using daily so this will increase slightly)
Manual locking hubs
4x4 works great (gets over red rocks and devils gate now worries)
Working central locking
4 Great Tyres
Shocks a couple of years old
Timing Belt and Water Pump done (have receipts)
Full-service history (a bunch of receipts)
Just been serviced 20/4 as well by oil changers so I have receipt etc
Warrant until July 30th (Always passes no worries)
Good condition inside and out no rust
Chasis perfect condition no rust
Ruc up to date
Rego up to date
Tow bar (I have only ever used it to tow a trailer of crap to the dump)
Please feel free to car jam
I have owned this car for about 5 years. I bought it off an old boy in Arrowtown. He imported it in 1995 I think and used it as his holiday car to head up the ski fields. He only put 20k on the thing in 20 years! I bought it with 96 k on the clock. I have driven it all over the country from Otago up through the South Island through all the passes and stations.

I genuinely love this truck and will be sad to see It go. We have been everywhere together and this has been the vessel for many incredible fishing trips and high country exploration trips. I would love for it to go to someone who will treat it with respect and look after it as much as I have. Everything on this car is original, no stupid diff swap outs or raises it is ALL factory except the all-terrain tyres.

Starts first time every time please see video

The only negatives are the passenger lock is a bit mangled due to some derelict trying to break in, however, it still works fine. The rev counter will also pop on and off (this could be a dodge earth/ ground but it works most of the time and has never bothered me. Back door needs to be slammed hard to close as it was slightly bent in high winds. None of the above affects the wof or quality of the drive.

Please feel free to view the car.

Bank transfer or cash and NO SWAPS

CONTACT INFO: kitchenhamj@gmail.com 0224178225

PICTURES: Have a look at the trademe Listing https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-c ... 15ec10f02b
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KitchenhamJ
I'm only here for the information

City: Wellington
Vehicle: 1989 Isuzu Bighorn 4jB1

Return to New Zealand - Sell your 4x4 or parts here