• Advertisement

off the air till 18 september

All Club management, news and development discussion

off the air till 18 september

Postby geeves » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:34 am

Im going to be out of regular coverage until the 18th Going snowboarding. Will check in when I can but wont be doing any manuals etc
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Re: off the air till 18 september

Postby Demonic » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm

How dare you leave your post!!!! :mrgreen:

Enjoy... and dont break a leg!
Cheers,
Andrew
**I couldn't repair my brakes, so I made my horn louder. Only problem is my horn doesnt work anymore.**
Demonic
Isuzu Master

City: Wellington
Vehicle: Lexus V8 powered Surf. Sorry Mu is gone... but i do miss it

Postby slightlydodgy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Well he did leave a post warning that he was going to leave his post to go snowboarding. He also said that he would post a post if he had a chance (mabe at a post shop) We can postulate that when Geeves is snowboarding there snowpost :lol: unless he hits a post in the snow (an actual snow post) which might make him go postal. Post snowboarding we know that geeves will come back post haste but hopefully not via NZ Post where he has a good chance of becoming lost post and someone will have to play the last post. So here we sit on our posteriors posting about Geeves not attending his post But when he resumes his I imagine that he will repost this post to the compost
Tremble With Fear I've Just Had an Idea
slightlydodgy
Global Moderator

City: Opunake
Vehicle: Missing my 1990 2.6 petrol crew cab rodeo 50mm body lift, 45mm engine and box lift, heavy duty springs, 75mm suspension lift, 32 x 11.5 dueler mts and front bar and snorkel by slightlydodgy Currently Isuzuless

Postby geeves » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:11 pm

well Im back early. I have been checking in but with limited bandwidth and no access to my files didnt respond to much. Had a good day on Hutt and a second good day on Dobson Put just under 2000km on the Wizard and it only broke once (dont use clear pvc hose for the boost guage It gets hot blows up then pops like a balloon leaving no boost to the guage or boost compensator) $20 for silicon hose and clamps,
Interesting that the only people to care about me have abandoned isuzu
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Return to Control Room