• Advertisement

Wanted 4jg2 Power steering oil pump

Only for Isuzu Vehicles and Parts in New Zealand

Re: Wanted 4jg2 Power steering oil pump

Postby mrsuzu » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:52 pm

I mean the whole hose thing with connector ?
mrsuzu
Isuzu Junior

City: Invercargill
Vehicle: Isuzu bighorn 1992, 4JG2-t.

Postby geeves » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:23 pm

The part I showed is the part that the hose fitting bolts on to. You need the complete hose not the part I have.
If the isuzu is there but has no hose have a look round other cars to see if you can find one that fits. Try it on the wrecked isuzu before paying
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Postby mrsuzu » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 pm

geeves wrote:The part I showed is the part that the hose fitting bolts on to. You need the complete hose not the part I have.
If the isuzu is there but has no hose have a look round other cars to see if you can find one that fits. Try it on the wrecked isuzu before paying

Thank you. There is one isuzu on trademe http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 1034388070,

This got run bearings because of incorrect oil, its a 1997, please have a look and tell me how much is its real worth? Cheers
mrsuzu
Isuzu Junior

Postby geeves » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Why are you looking at complete cars?
On the face of it the price seems reasonable. The engine is the valuable bit. You would have one issue with a motor swap. The 97 will be electronic control. Options would be swap injector pumps or deal with a check engine light. Might be other wiring issues but not unsortable. Had it been auto could of been more issues.
Would of cost a lot of money to recon and then they ran the wrong oil? Even cheap petrol oil wouldnt of killed it that quick. Could be ok but treat with caution
Sanding your knuckles before starting work can help. That way you cant skin them
geeves
Site Admin

City: Rangiora
Vehicle: 94 bighorn 4jg2
2013 Subaru XV

Postby mrsuzu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:11 pm

geeves wrote:Why are you looking at complete cars?
On the face of it the price seems reasonable. The engine is the valuable bit. You would have one issue with a motor swap. The 97 will be electronic control. Options would be swap injector pumps or deal with a check engine light. Might be other wiring issues but not unsortable. Had it been auto could of been more issues.
Would of cost a lot of money to recon and then they ran the wrong oil? Even cheap petrol oil wouldnt of killed it that quick. Could be ok but treat with caution

Yup you got it, Wanted to swap the motor, But i will take your advice i will stay awy from it. cheers for that good suggestion, I've got that hose and wee connector cost me 60 bucks, is it an ok price? Damn i should have bought it beofre rather welding it...
mrsuzu
Isuzu Junior

Postby mrsuzu » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

I have got noise coming from dashboard specially when accelerating from lower gears, i assume something inside dashboard it touching with something, Is it easy to open the whole dashboards, Where do i start from?
mrsuzu
Isuzu Junior

Previous

Return to New Zealand - Sell your 4x4 or parts here